This cute Owl Pocket Scarf has a bonus – hand pockets! Keep hands warm by tucking them into the pockets under the owls!
Skill Level: Intermediate Crochet
50″ long x 5″ wide. Fits youth 3-7 years of age. Instructions are included to reduce the size for younger children or increase the size for adults up to 60″ long.
- 5 oz teal blue worsted weight yarn or yarn color of your choice
- 2 oz light teal blue worsted weight yarn or yarn color of your choice
- Size J (6 mm) crochet hook
- Size H (5 mm) crochet hook
- 4 -1/2″ (13 mm) black buttons
- Scrap of white yarn for eyes
- Scrap of orange yarn for beak
- Black sewing thread and needle for eyes
- Yarn needle or other large-eyed needle
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half-double crochet
- double crochet
- basic hand-sewing skills
Want to make this fun project? Join the Crafty Girl Adventure Club here!