Invite your crafty friends over to make these cute and simple burlap no-sew banners! This party is perfect for groups of all sizes. You just need to make sure you have enough room and supplies for all your guests.
Skill Level: Beginning Crafter
Here’s a general supply list to get you started. The party plan goes into more detail on how to plan on supplies for each guests.
- Tightly woven burlap.
- 5″ cotton fabric squares for letters and embellishments.
- Heat N Bond Lite Fabric Adhesive (found at your local craft store or can be purchased here.)
- Irons, ironing board or ironing pad
- Low-Temp glue guns and glue sticks
- Letter Templates
- Shape Templates
- Extension cords and power strips for the glue guns and iron.
- Pencils and pens for tracing.
- Buttons, fabric flowers, for additional embellishments
- Embellishments – Buttons, fabric flowers, and ribbon work great!