Make your favorite elf these cute knitted slippers! Warm and simple to make, these make fun holiday gifts!
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner Knitter
Size: These slippers are sized for toddlers, older children, teens, and adults and are customizable for the length of your foot.
Here’s a general list of supplies. The pattern has more specific supply information for each size.
- 3 oz (85 g) – 5 oz (140 g) worsted weight yarn.
- 2 large jingle bells per slipper
- Size 8 (5 mm) knitting needles or size 11 (8 mm) knitting needles
- Large eye sewing needle
- Small amounts of fiber fill stuffing.
- 1 oz (28g) Pipsqueak by Bernat or any other worsted weight or bulky fluffy yarn.
- Size J crochet hook